1. Necklace and Earring Set - You can never go wrong with a classy piece of jewelry for the lady in your life. We offer many necklace and earring combinations that are certain to pair beautifully with her modern clothes or historic impression. Whether you choose a pearl necklace or glass drop earrings, she will certainly feel elegant in these timeless pieces! $18-$50 before sale
2. A Frail - handwoven from grass, these darling baskets were used during the 18th Century to carry all kinds of items! Our recommendation? Fill it with gifts and place it thoughtfully under the tree for her to find on Christmas morning. $60 before sale
3. A Market Bonnet - A market bonnet is a versatile headwear option for her 18th century attire. Choose the black silk option for an elevated impression, or a white or blue linen bonnet to keep cool in the heat. The best part? One size fits all, so there's no need to worry about measurements or exchanges! $90-$95 before sale
4. A Housewife - Give her the gift of preparedness with the help of this housewife! Housewives were used by our foremothers to carry sewing supplies in one convenient, portable place. $50 before sale
5. A New Petticoat - An essential part of any and every 18th century outfit is the petticoat. Add a little variety to her impression with a new color or material! Linen will keep her cool in the summer, while silk and wool are heavier options for colder months. One size fits all, so there's no need to worry about measurements or exchanges. $100-$130 before sale
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …